Our ERP Team are Experts in implementing Large Enterprise, Midmarket, Small Business ERP.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business-like sales, purchasing, accounting and automate many back-office functions related to technology, services and human resources. ERP software integrates all facets of an operation — including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing designed specifically for business process.
A typical ERP system covers key business processes and consists of the following modules:
- HRM This module features standard HRMS tools like time tracker, timesheet, and database for employee records, job profiles, and skills matrix.
- Financial management. This module manages your capital inflow and outflow. It covers standard Accounting and Finance transactions and also generates financial reports for different departments and business units
- Sales and Marketing. The module handles sales workflows like sales inquiries, quotations, sales orders and sales invoices.
- The CRM module helps you to boost customer service In an ERP setup, CRM is closely integrated with Sales module to fast track conversions.
- Manufacturing. Sometimes referred to as engineering or production, this module helps businesses make manufacturing more efficient in areas such as product planning, materials sourcing, daily production monitoring, and product forecasting.
In today’s highly competitive business world, Some of the reasons they implement these ERP platforms are to improve business performance (64%), to position company for growth (57%), or to reduce working capital (57%). In addition, start-ups and SMBs can now rely less on manpower to go about their day-to-day operations.
Large organizations like yours must be designed for speed, agility, and adaptability to compete and win in global landscape.
Implementing ERP typically requires changes in existing business processes and analysing future requirements. Good understanding of needed process is a main reason for Project Success.
Confused Choosing ERP module for your business? Planning to expand your business through internet?
We are here to help you. We at Akhi Innovative solutions provide ERP solutions using SAP, Peoplesoft, BaaN packages to meet different customer requirements and their business needs. We have a team of highly experienced and trained professionals who work devotedly on your Project. Our ERP Team are Experts in implementing Large Enterprise, Midmarket, Small Business ERP
Let us know your Business Requirements, our Experts analyse and understand your present and future business requirements and suggest you the best suitable ERP.
We are one of the most reputed companies in India and USA Offering trusted services for Enterprise resource planning. Start with your ERP Software for your business right away! You just have to contact us for a quote.